Tourist Visa on Arrival
The system is presently open to citizen of the following 43 countries - Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu and Vietnam
This visa is granted for visiting India for recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
Tourist Visa on arrival in India
Apply Online within 30 days & prior to one week before your arrival date in India
- Up load front page of your passport and your photograph
- Make payment online
- Processing time of 3 working days
- Receive Electronic Travel Authorization valid for 30 days from the date of issue on your e- mail & Print it out before your travel to India
- Produce this authorization on arrival at Immigration counters in nine International airports - Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Trivandrum along with your Travel documents (passport, return flight tickets & sufficient funds for your stay in India)
- Have your biometric details recorded at Immigration counters
- Receive single Entry visa valid for 30 days
Specification for photograph: Your photograph in the application should show a front view of your full face from the top of your hair to the bottom of your chin, centered within the frame and with your eyes open. Make sure there are no shadows on the face or background, and upload a square image without borders against a white or light background as a JPEG file between 10 KB and 1 MB in size.
Validity of passport - Holders of ordinary passport in the above mentioned countries with minimum 6 months validity.